Each year, the World Ovarian Cancer Coalition’s Global Partner Meeting includes an awards ceremony that puts the spotlight on some of the amazing work that our partners have been involved in. With awards in five categories, we like to showcase as many wonderful projects as possible each year.
Nominations are open until 30 September so please share this widely in your networks.
The award categories for 2023 are:
- The Every Woman Study™ Award
- Nominees must be organizations or individuals that can demonstrate that they are using the Every Woman Study™ to drive positive change for women within their own settings or country.
- World Ovarian Cancer Day Award
- Nominees must be organizations or individuals who have demonstrated ingenuity and an ability to collaborate across sectors to further the awareness raising impact of World Ovarian Cancer Day.
- Inspirational Collaboration Award
- This award will recognize the power of collaboration in action. Applications should demonstrate how nominees stepped outside their own organizations, countries, or disciplines to undertake collaborative work to improve ovarian cancer awareness, research, or any initiative that moves the dial for women with this disease.
- *NEW* Above and Beyond Award
- This new award recognizes the importance of supportive relationships between those living with a diagnosis of ovarian cancer and the healthcare professions that treat them. We are seeking nominations from patients and patient organisations of anyone involved in ovarian cancer care who made a positive experience because of their good communication skills, their attention to information and support needs, or any other aspect of their care that went above and beyond – whether it was a doctor, nurse, nutritionist, psychologist or anyone met in the continuum of care.
- Transformational Researcher Award
- Submitted nominations must be for individual researchers who have demonstrated, through their work, a long-standing commitment to, and identified contribution to, progressing diagnosis, care, and treatment of those with ovarian cancer – no matter where they live.
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Nominations are open to individuals or organizations that have showed exemplary and long-term commitment to change the future of ovarian cancer at a local, national, or international level.