Each year, the World Ovarian Cancer Coalition’s Global Partner Meeting includes an awards ceremony that puts the spotlight on some of the amazing work that our partners have been involved in. With awards in five categories, we like to showcase as many wonderful projects as possible each year.
The award categories are:
- The Charter Champion Award – This category recognizes the exemplary efforts related to the 6 goals of the Global Ovarian Cancer Charter, which was released last year at the International Gynecologic Cancer Society Annual Meeting. All the winners in this category have already established themselves as Charter Champions.
- The World Ovarian Day Award – This category acknowledges contributions to the annual World Ovarian Cancer Day (May 8) Campaign
- The Every Woman Study™️ Award – this Award is to recognize those that are demonstrating that they are using the Every Woman Study™️ to drive positive change for women within their own settings or country.
- The Transformational Research Award – For individual researchers who have demonstrated, through their work, a long-standing commitment to furthering progress in the understanding of ovarian cancer and approaches that have potential to benefit women impacted by the disease.
- The Outstanding Achievement Award – This final award recognizes the lifetime achievement of an individual or organization who has significantly impacted the ovarian cancer community through their work.