From their website:
SHARE is a national nonprofit that supports, educates, and empowers anyone who has been diagnosed with women’s cancers, and provides outreach to the general public about signs and symptoms. We are a compassionate community of knowledgeable survivors, women living with cancer, and healthcare professionals.
SHARE is dedicated to serving women of all races and cultures, backgrounds and identities. Because no one should have to face breast, ovarian, uterine, cervical or metastatic breast cancer alone.
SHARE is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization. Our IRS identification number is 13-3131914. We are a Charity Navigator 4-star charity.
All of SHARE’s services are free of charge. SHARE’s services include:
- Expert-led educational programs and support groups
- National breast, ovarian , uterine , cervical and metastatic breast cancer Helplines
- HealthUnlocked online communities for breast, ovarian, uterine, and metastatic breast cancer.
- Educational tools
- Clinical trial assistance
- Outreach to medically underserved communities
- Survivor-patient navigation
and more. Call toll-free 844.ASK.SHARE (844.275.7427) to talk to someone about breast, ovarian, uterine, cervical or metastatic breast cancer